* The cone-shaped lid doubles as a squirrel-baffle.
* Position the feeder so that it is more than 5 feet off the ground and in a place where the only way a squirrel could access it is to climb down from above.
* This feeder has substantial landing space which allows a larger variety of birds, including cardinals and grosbeaks, to feed comfortably.
* An added bonus: the large baffle-style lid also keeps the snow and rain off the seed tray, making this feeder relatively weather-proof as well.
* This feeder can be mounted on a pole, but would require a squirrel baffle to remain squirrel-proof.
The SkyCafe includes a lifetime warranty